Blades of Hattori Hanzo Blades of Hattori Hanzo

Dirty and grimey

Great tune man. Wonderful use of Japanese instruments mixed in with a killer beat and layers. I clicked on this mainly because of the title as I am a Ninja myself!!

Keep up the good work man!

S3C responds:

Hey Thanks!

- Real Hip-hop - - Real Hip-hop -

Sweet Merciful Christ!!

Big Tune man!! Very chill and mellow hip hop track. Very nice percussion and piano melody. Love it meng!!

-[ Funky Loop ]- -[ Funky Loop ]-

Attempt Success!!

oh man that's soooooo unfortunate that you lost the source material because this tune is amazing!!! Sounds like something Quantic Soul Orchestra would produce (if you don't know who that is, look it up. Trust me!!)

Excellent job man. 20 out of 10!!

The Dark Joker The Dark Joker

You just....

Pimp slapped that tune!! Very nice bass sound and your accents are really well done!!! Keep it up!!

Nechura responds:

Thanks man.

poppin tabs poppin tabs

mpc??

Nice samples!! Did you use an mpc??

My only qualm with this track is that it sounds like it's only a hook and no verse melody/section. However Overall it's great. Nice west coast feel to it.

teddygram responds:

thanks, i used an mpc to chop the sample then i sequenced and mixed it in FL and added the synths and stuff. the structure is more 90's style i left it more open to interpretation for the mc

F*CK YOU! F*CK YOU!

OH MAN!!

SICK TRACK MAN!!! You needs to make this into a full fledged track with a monster drop and some wobble bass!!

Great work man!!

Is that Reason that I hear being used!?

sonicxtreme responds:

no its fl studio xD

Spooky DnB Loop - CF Spooky DnB Loop - CF

Ludwig Von Koopa's Castle

Sounds like a remake of the castle music from a Mario Brothers game!! Pretty cool man!